Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Bush Tax Cuts For the Rich

I don't mind paying taxes, I happen to like roads, bridges, libraries, police, firemen, etc. I think things like food stamps and other assistance to the less fortune helps us have a soul as a nation.

So let the tax cuts expire, if they can afford to give a tax cut to those earning under $250,000 fine, but I'd rather pay more to get us out from under the thumb of foreign creditors.

What I do resent is spending 44% of our tax revenue on the military while our troops are given malfunctioning weapons and vehicles without body armor, and abandoned when they return home AND when most of our military might is used to defend "free trade" which only harms the Middle Class - let the corporations who benefit the most from our military pay the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment